Monday, May 15, 2006

Order form, NYC and Boston appointment details

Order form, complete with instructions, can be found here.

I will be taking appointments in Manhattan for June 15-17 for the following times:

june 15, thursday: 11am-2pm, 5pm-10pm
june 16, friday: 11am-2pm, 5pm-10pm
june 17, saturday: 1pm-4pm

Hours are in recognition of the long hours many lawyers and bankers work to afford the great wardrobes they have. Location TBA.

$50 deposit for appointments, which will be credited towards your shoe purchase. The deposits are needed to cover basic travel expenses. I can be reached and paypal-ed at yoonseok.lee@gmail.com.

--
I am also taking appointments in Boston for june 8-9. hours to be announced. Contact me if you want in and have a preference about hours.
--
I'll post up sample pics of the SC-grade shoes soon, and would be curious to hear your own analysis on the difference between the SC-grade and standard calfskin models.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home